Fast Facts & Key Milestones
- Over 98%of children who enter Parivaar complete the program, meaning they stay through high school graduation and enter into university courses.
- Parivaar’s children are scoring well above average on state-administered tests, even though most received no schooling before they joined us.
- Parivaar’s graduates are following their dreams, on the road to becoming engineers, nurses, accountants, social entrepreneurs, and yes, some are on their way to becoming Parivaar’s future leaders!
- Parivaar won India’s highest non-profit sector recognition, becoming the 2011 Recipient of the National Award for Child Welfare.
- 6 batches of Grade 10 children pass with 97% doing on their first attempt despite being very late started in education.
- 4 batches of Grade 12 children pass with 100% doing on their first attempt despite being very late starter in education.
- 33 children getting employable after skill programs with NSDC affiliates after their graduation / higher secondary in respectable firms.
- Some children also working with Parivaar as interns in important roles along with doing their graduation and being developed for frontline leadership in future years.