Operational Expenditure for next 3 FYs
|Apr-18 to Mar-19||Apr-19 to Mar-20||Apr-20 to Mar-21|
|Avg estimated No. of resident children||2300||3000||3500|
|Parivaar Residential Institutions (Bengal) (In Lacs) and from ‘18-19 also in MP||885||1155||1400|
|Seva-Kutir projects (Day Meal-cum-Education centres) (In Lacs)||175||175||175|
|Annual Local Area Welfare Projects in INR (In Lacs)||35||35||35|
|Total Expenditure in INR (In Lacs)||1095||1365||1610|
Average Costs per Resident Child at Parivaar’s Residential Institutions
It is to be understood that the below-mentioned table gives the average costs per resident child at Parivaar. All donations are pooled together and spent on the whole Parivaar family. Thus each donation actually benefits all the children. So it is not that a particular donation is spent exclusively on a particular identified child or children. Thus, we do not have a child sponsorship scheme in sense of individual donors sponsoring specified child(ren).
|Sr. No.||Annual Expenditure per Resident Child||Amount in INR|
|3||Clothing and Accessories Costs||3,500|
|4||Health and Medical Costs||1,500|
|5||Sports, Cultural, and Recreational Costs||1,000|
|6||Hygiene and Toiletries Costs||500|
|Grand Total in INR||38,500|
Parivaar Day Boardings (Meal cum Education Centres) in MP (for children 3 to 14) – Seva Kutirs
- 4 Seva Kutirs runnings at Eklera (200 children), Nevada (175 children), Chhipaner (175 children), Icchawar (120 children)
- All Kutirs set up only in highly impoverished rural pockets.
- Nutritious breakfast with milk and full lunch (roti-sabzi, dal, rice) given.
- Study for 4 hours in child-friendly environment with games and fun.
- More than 50 % are girls.
- Transportation for pick and drop to children from distant villages.
- Costs at Eklera Kutir : Rs 21 Lacs
- Costs at Nevada Kutir : Rs 18 Lacs
- Costs at Chhipaner Kutir : Rs 18 Lacs
- Costs at Icchawar Kutir : Rs 12 Lacs
Infrastructure Development in the year at Parivaar (Bengal) in 2018-19 (Rs 1400 per sq ft)
|Sr. No.||Purpose||Expenditure (Rs. in Lacs)||Total (Rs. in Lacs)|
|A.||New Residential Blocks for about 400 more girls at Girls’ Campus.
|B.||Residential Block cum Dining Hall at Boys’ campus
22548 Sq ft
|C.||New Residential Block at Boys’ campus
17571 sq ft
|D||Extension Building of School
13000 sq ft
|E||Assembly and Multi-purpose Hall
|F.||Boundary Wall, pathways and other Miscellaneous Work||25||25|
|G.||Approx Costs of furnishing the blocks with cots, lockers. Almirahs and Dining Hall with dining tables and benches etc.||45||45|
Infrastructure Development in the year at Parivaar (MP) in 2018-19 (Rs 1400 per sq ft)
|S.No||Purpose||Expenditure (Rs. in Lacs)||Total (Rs. in Lacs)|
|A||Development of 13,000 sq ft School Building||1400*13000||182 Lacs|
|B||Development of 9000 sq ft Residential Block for boys||9000*1400||126 Lacs|
|C||Dining Hall and Kitchen (2200 sq ft)||2200*1400||30.80 Lacs|
|D||Sevak-Sadan (6 single-room complex for staff-in-residence and visiting guests / volunteers) 1500 sq ft: 13000 sq ft||1500*1400||21 Lacs|
|E||Costs of lockers, almirahs, cots, tables, benches for children||15 Lacs|
|F||Pathways, Tanks etc||20 Lacs|
Examples of Donor Participation
- Infosys Foundation has sponsored construction of residential block for boys as well as girls for Rs 5 Cr over last 4 FYs.
- Infosys Foundation has contributed towards fooding costs at Parivaar by donating Rs 1 Cr.
- Thermax has contributed towards meeting costs of 250 resident children at Parivaar by donating Rs 1 Cr annually for last 3 FYs.
- Star India has been making a grant of Rs 1 Cr over last 2 FYs for Operational Expenditures.
- Deutsche Bank India has been making a grant of Rs 1.19 Cr over last FY for Operational Expenditures.
- Clerx has been supporting entire manpower costs of Amar Bharat Vidyapeeth.
- Emami has supporting by providing free cooking oil, medicines through Frank Ross Pharmacy.
Possibilities of Donor Participation
- Contributing towards rooms, units, residential blocks in infrastructure of Bengal or MP Residential Institutions.
- Sponsoring individual Seva Kutirs in MP.
- Sponsoring the costs of a given number of residential children at Bengal or MP
- Creating an Endowment for Residential Institution or Seva Kutirs.
- Sponsoring Meal at Residential Institutions for a day / week (Rs 75,000 per day at Parivaar Bengal).
- Arranging in kind support
Possibilities of Non-Financial Support
- We need volunteers who can stay for a period of a week to a year.
- We have had volunteers from various parts of India, Singapore, USA, UK.
- Volunteers can engage in various tasks like career counseling, cross-cultural exposure, field-work, documentation.
- Help in job placements of Parivaar kids.
- Help in arranging internships, apprenticeships for Parivaar kids.
- Being a Parivaar spokesperson in one’s company or region
- Helping with a CSR engagement with one’s company.